My Top 5 Christmas Presents



Christmas has ended, I have put away all of my presents and I have finally got some time to write some form of a blog post. As always I got many of amazing presents but for the purpose of this post I'm going to tell you my top five!


1. Ted Baker blue velvet bag with rose gold jewels



This lovely bag is the perfect size for when you just need to take your keys and your card out with you. The rose gold chain and jewels on the front of the bag are beautiful, they are able to glam up a casual outfit or go with a night out outfit.


2. Kate Spade 'M' initial necklace in rose gold


Probably the cutest necklace ever, with 'one in a million' engraved on the back it is the perfect necklace for casual wear.


3. Rose gold pandora bracelet and charm



 Do I really need to explain this one?


4. Paul Valentine Watch


This silver watch with a pearl face is absolutely stunning, it's very lightweight so you don't really feel like you have it on which is excellent because I hate a heavy watch.


5. Harry Styles Vinyl

The voice of an angel is needed in everyones collection.



Of course I love all of my presents but these were my top lot! I hope you had a great Christmas!

No comments

Popular Posts