Dining on the Thames



My work pals and I were kindly invited to the office end of my work's christmas party... which was on a boat... with a free bar... thank you Chairman.

We got a coach to the O2 then walked about five minutes to where we got on the boat, with reception drinks on either side of me and a grand staircase in front, I knew I was in for a good night.

When we got to the table everyone was drinking and having a good time and then the food came out and oh my god was it good.  They'd only gone and cooked us a roast dinner!!! It was SO GOOD, the best roast dinner I've ever had, I'm still dreaming about it now.



The highlight of the night was when the boat went under Tower Bridge. It honestly was one of the best experiences of my life. Everyone was at the front of the boat singing songs and cheering, I felt like I was in Made In Chelsea lolll.


I'm very aware that nothing like this will ever happen to me again so I'm going to spend the next few days dreaming about it.

No comments

Popular Posts