How To Wear Adventurous Clothing When You're Not Adventurous.


I am the type of person who bigs up a really crazy outfit in my head, buys it and then it sits in my wardrobe for the rest of eternity. Well, not any more. Today I am going to teach you how to get over that and start wearing what you really want to wear.

*Hi, also, I'm aware you may look at the pictures in this post and think wtf?? well I'm sorry but a man was shouting at me when I was shooting and then my battery died so it hasn't been a great week for pics but yeah okay back to the post.*



Okay so, if like in this weeks images it's my trousers that are a bit crazy, which it normally is, I like to  pair them with a really basic neutral coloured top or jumper. By doing this, it means that the outfit is still pretty basic so there isn't too much going on. I would also 100% say keep your make up very simple. If you have a brightly coloured outfit for example and then your eyeshadow is also very bright, in my opinion it just looks a bit much, so the plainer the better for me. 
In all honesty, I think you should just make the adventurous item of clothing the staple, and then everything around it should be very simple.

Another way I would say helps me go out in clothes I'm a bit sceptical about wearing is by finding people on instagram with the same figure as me and see how they've worn something similar. Obviously, not everyone is the same shape, so if I've found someone who's a lot smaller than me or a lot bigger than me, how they look in clothing isn't going to be how I look in it and when I don't look like them its a bit disheartening and then I just stick on black jeans and a t-shirt. I find that by seeing some inspiration from someone who is similar to my shape, I will be able to copy them and almost guarantee that it will look good, giving me the confidence to go out and wear it!





No comments

Popular Posts