Can We Talk About | Cordially Invited



Since I was around 13 maybe I've watched Zoe Sugg on Youtube under the very famous name of 'Zoella'. I must admit for the last couple of years I haven't been a MASSIVE fan of her videos, I'm not sure why but, when I saw this book I just had to get it! I think the overall concept is such a good  idea. It's no secret that Zoe has amazing sense of home style, she always seems to be making good looking food and throwing well thought out events and wouldn't it be great if I could do that too?!

The look of the book is beautiful both on the inside and the outside (cringe?), the colours and the photography are very fitting for each season. Personally, my favourite season in the book is Winter.


The recipes in the book look really simple, which is good considering I'm probably owed a trophy for 'Worlds worst chef' so, if any of the recipes I try don't come out a complete disaster, i'll let you know (my 10 fans).

I do think however that there could be more to the book. Whilst its obvious that she has put a lot of effort into this book, it seems to be lacking something.It just seems that some of the ideas in it are kind've obvious? Like for example, on the Easter to-do list, something to do is 'eat hot cross buns'? Not that anything I have to say is relevant I just thought that maybe some people would agree with my opinion. Also, its currently half price in WHSmith and its only been out like a week, does that say something?

As a whole, I think this book has its pros and its cons but I'm currently really enjoying it!

No comments

Popular Posts