My Skin Care Tries | January 2018



Due to my skin being so awful lately I have really upped my skin care game. Previously I was just using micellar water and then occasionally a body shop cleanser but now I have tried some more products.

As you can see from the picture above I have invested in some Glossier products. My favourite one is the lip gloss which you can find [HERE]. It's just a clear gloss so perfect for just chucking on and going out. 
The skin care product from Glossier is the Milky Jelly Cleanser which you can find [HERE]. I have heard so many good things about this product, mainly from Elana but still. I do really like this cleaner, you can use it to take your make up off or just to cleanse bare skin however, one thing I dislike about this product is that it has rose in it, this is because I'm allergic to it (Didn't realise it had rose in it when I bought it lol) so I will be gifting this to Elana.
 PS if you want 10% off your first Glossier order use this link [HERE]

I also took a trip to No 7 to see what they had to offer. The very lovely lady called Tasha that worked there told me about the Early defence glow activating serum, which basically makes your skin glow, with a noticeable different within a week as well as tackling bad skin. Perfect for any young person. You can find this product [HERE].
I then got a moisturiser, the one I got is the Beautiful Skin day cream, which is just a moisturiser for combination to oily skin, I also aim to get the night cream too but no funds atm. You can find the day cream [HERE].
Another thing I got what the soft and soothed gentle cleanser. As I can't use Glossier one, I needed one. This for me is perfect, its good for sensitive skin, takes off my make up completely and makes my skin feel soft afterwards. You can buy this [HERE]

Another thing I wanted to try was a face mask. The Body Shop's Himalayan charcoal purifying mask is probably the best mask I have ever tried. With one use it got rid of about 80% of my blackheads, my skin felt fresh and healthy. It is quite a strong face mask so I would only use it once a week on my whole face, and every other day on my nose but it is perfect. The link to this is [HERE] 

For me, these products all (apart from the milky jelly cleanser) work well with my skin, they have gotten rid of my spots as well as made my skin feel healthier. I now need to invest in a good lip balm and an eye cream!



No comments

Popular Posts