My Favourite Outfits From Turkey




 If you follow me on instagram (@millielaing) you would have seen that I have recently been to Turkey on holiday, and whilst you would have seen most of these outfits I thought I would still write a post on them as they were my favourites! (Be prepared to see my sunburn x x x)




Dress - [HERE]

This beautiful dress is from misguided. I was looking at the reviews for this dress and so many of them said it comes up really small so size up, because of this I bought a 10 and in all honesty, the 8 would have been better, so in my opinion stick to your true size.




Top - [SIMILAR HERE]
Bottoms - [SIMILAR HERE]



Okay, how amazing is this co-ord?! I always get so many compliments on it however, it isn't on the website to link :( I have linked the red version instead which is perfect for all your Minnie Mouse desires.




Top - [SIMILAR HERE]
Skirt - [HERE]
This skirt really is a statement piece but with a simple top its really easy to style.



Top - [HERE]
Skirt - [HERE]
I really didn't want to wear shorts or a denim skirt this year so i thought a co-ord is a really nice alternative, especially this one as it hugs your figure but is super comfy!


Top - [HERE]
Trousers - [HERE]
This was probably my favourite outfit for the entire holiday and one I will still be wearing in England!

2 comments

  1. Love the first and last one. I also love turkey and those outfits are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts