A Rose Gold Christmas - Room Decor



It's basically Christmas and that means decorating. As the overall look of my room is rose gold I decided to keep this theme running through Christmas so, if you want to have rose gold decorations or are just nosey like me and wanna see how people decorate their room then keep on reading.
I have put in links for the ones I can find online, all purchases are recent so should still be in the shops


Stags Head- The Range £14.99  [HERE]


This lovely copper stags head was just £14.99 from The Range. It has a hole in it for you to place around a nail or a handy hook so it is super easy to put on your wall. It is also battery powered (3 AA batteries) so you don't need to worry about any ugly wires getting in the way. I have placed it in the middle of all of my polaroids right above my bed to make it the main feature in my room.


Rose Gold Garland - Elm Court Garden Centre £12   Lights - Dobbies £4






I wanted to put something on the top of my cabinet so I went for a garland. This one is from Elm Court garden centre for just £12. It has rose gold sequins and diamonds on it, making it the perfect showy garland. To give it a bit more something to it, I added income fairy lights that my mum had bought for me from Dobbies for £4.

Reindeer candle holder - Wilkinsons £1


This super cute reindeer tea light holder was just £1 in Wilkinson, when you put the candle in it makes the reindeer light up, creating the perfect Christmas vibe.

Baubles 


I have hung some baubles off of my light, I still need to get one more but I will go into more detail on  the ones I have got below.


1.Tinkerbell [similar here] - £13


I got this one in Disney when I went in September but I have seen it in the Disneystore at Bluewater so it is available to buy here too. I think it is pretty clear why I have this decoration lool.

Jewelled Ornament - Marks and Spencer - £5 [HERE]


This pearl detail rose gold bauble is absolutely stunning. It is very elegant and detailed and I just thought it would be lovely in my room. Marks and Spencer actually have some really lovely decorations this year so I 100% recommend you to get down there.

Iced Bauble - The Range £1.19 [HERE]


This decoration is so classy, it brings something more to just a plain ornament. This bauble looks textured but it actually isn't and I think that makes the dec more interesting to look at.

Star - The Range £1.20 


Unfortunately I cannot find the link to this but it is defiantly in the shop. This star is mainly rose gold however the inside of it is just gold, I think that makes it more Christmassy. It is very different to my other decorations but I still think they all work well together.

Elf on the Shelf - Tesco £3


HOW CUTE.



I hope you have enjoyed seeing how I've decorated my room :)


No comments

Popular Posts