6 Items On My Winter Clothing Wishlist






After going to London the other day, I realised that theres a lot of stuff I want - I have selected a few that I really love, as seen below...



1. Topshop Colour Block Roll Neck Jumper £42 [HERE]
2. Topshop Baker Boy Hat £15 [HERE]
3. Public Desire Robbi Metal Ring Ankle Boots in Black Faux Suede £39.99 [HERE]
4. Zara Pearly Hooded Sweatshirt £39.99 [HERE]
5. River Island Pink Balloon Sleeve Cable Knit Cardigan £42 [HERE]
6. River Island Black Faux Pearl Embellished Leggings £28 [HERE]




Whats on your winter wishlist ?











1 comment

  1. I am feeling much blessed to be here and reading your thought provoking blog. It has truly increased my knowledge. I will surely come again and again to overcome my thirst for knowledge.

    ladies clothing wholesale suppliers

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts