Fenty beauty review




During my recent trip to Disney I stopped at the Sephora in Guard Du Nord station and I saw that they had a Fenty beauty section. I purchased the foundation in shade 130 and the lip gloss. Due to Fenty being a widely spoke about brand I thought I would do a review on the products I bought.


1. Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r soft matte foundation

This foundation is a matte full coverage finish. You do need to prep the skin really well as I did notice on the dry parts of my face the foundation didn't really stick however, the rest of my face looked flawless. It is slightly runny and you do get a lot out of one pump so a little goes a long way with this foundation. Even though it is a matte foundation it doesn't feel drying on the skin, and it is not very heavy, you barley feel like you have foundation on.




2. Fenty Beauty Gloss bomb

This gloss is a pink/nude colour that matches the colour of my lips perfectly. I really do love this lipgloss, and it works on all skin types. It has a nice sent and taste and it also feel quite hydrating.



What Fenty products do you like?

No comments

Popular Posts