What I Got For My Birthday



One of my favourite posts/videos people do are 'what I got for my birthday/christmas' as I find them interesting! In no way is this post a brag I just thought other people would enjoy it as well. I was so lucky this year with all of the presents I got so thank you to everyone that got me one! 


Playsuit - [SIMILAR HERE]
Earrings - Evies mum made these! [WEBSITE LINK HERE]
Bag -  [HERE]

So firstly is this gorgeous playsuit from Zara! I think this is the perfect outfit for a day out with your friends, its so comfy and easy to just chuck on and look good! 
The earrings are made by Evie's mum, I really love them! I just think they're so different and can make a simple outfit look lovely! 
Then this bag... ah oh my god... what a dream. Probably one of my most favourite bags I own. The pearls on it make the bag more interesting to look at an it's the perfect size for when you're just nipping out.


Jumpsuit - [HERE]

Earrings - Kate Spade

Perfume - Chloe eu du toilette
Bag - Chloe 
Leopard print is so in at the moment so when I saw this jumpsuit online I had to have it but at the ridiculous price of £42 I thought I'd ask for it for my birthday. Its soooo comfy and with a belt to pull in your waist it makes it look so much better! 
My brother got me these amazing rose gold bow earrings from Kate Spade. The crystals are beautiful, I received a lot of compliments on the day.
This Chloe perfume is my new favourite! Its smells so fresh and elegant. Amazingly the perfume came with the cutest 'Chloe large pouch' bag, which is actually a really good size for those bags that your everyday purse won't fit in.

Shoes - [HERE]

Top - [HERE]



Do I really need to explain why these shoes are to die for? NO
This top is such a me top, broderie is my favourite look.

vinyl bundle - [HERE]

Zoeva - [HERE]
Tarte Shape tape - [HERE]
Tarte frose pot  - [HERE]
Tarte room service lipgloss - [HERE]
Mac Palette - [HERE]
Mac pigment - [HERE]
Mac Lipstick - [HERE]

Notepad - [HERE]
Pen - [HERE]
Passport holder - [HERE]
Flask - [SIMILAR HERE]


Earrings - [SIMILAR HERE]
Flowers - Nikki made these!

All of these bits are so amazing! The make up I got is stunning, the gold in the palette is really nice, probably my favourite gold shadow I have. 
The flowers are beautiful! I always see boxes of roses on instagram and I literally wanted some so bad and now I finally have my own. Nikki is such an amazing florist/ flower arranger (idk what you call it hahaha).

Once again, Thankyou to everyone to got me something and celebrated the day with me, it was one of the best birthdays I've had.

2 comments

  1. Hope you had a fantastic birthday! Love the jewelled heels and the white playsuit you are wearing, looks like a fab piece for summer :)
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts