My Top 5 Dream Holiday Destinations



With it being the main season for holidays I have been thinking about all of the places I want to go in my lifetime. I prefer the relaxing pool/beach holiday however I do really enjoy doing activities on them for example, in Dubai I swam with dolphins and in Turkey one year I went on a jeep safari.


Playsuit - [HERE]
Shoes - Primark

1. Santorini  

There is just something about the white walls and blue doors that I love so much, it is such a beautiful place. I love Greece in general, especially their food so I would be confused if this destination didn't appeal to me. The only thing that puts me off is that ive heard to have to get two planes to actually get there and I'm not the biggest fan of flying so one plane is plenty for me but, i'm not 100% if this is actually true? If you know let me know.


2. Bora Bora

Kim Kardashian's diamond earring is still in the sea somewhere there and I wanna go find it. That aside it is a stunning location, I remember watching Maddi Bragg on youtube go there with Tarte and I was so unbelievably jealous, the beach houses are my dream.


Top - [zara but almost two years old]
Trousers - [HERE]
Shoes - [HERE]




3. Lake Garda, Italy

When Luke and I were looking at holidays for last year I saw some pictures on instagram of Lake Garda and I instantly wanted to go but it was fairly expensive (cry cry). This is an excellent location as it has the beach and a town which gives a balance of a city break as well as a beach holiday.


4. Hawaii 

I feel like this one speaks for itself, which doesn't want to go to Hawaii ?? Lilo and Stitch vibes. 


5. Barbados

Barbados is somewhere I was never really bothered about until recently, it's just a stunning location and who wants to live their life without saying they've been on a beach in barbados??

No comments

Popular Posts