What I Wore In Barcelona









For the past three days I have been in Barcelona for Luke's birthday, which is why there was not a post on Tuesday (because you really noticed).

One thing I noticed prior to going to Barcelona was that there isn't many posts or videos on what to wear to Barcelona in May, and with it being 23 degrees, I thought I would out together a post of what to wear when it's hotttttt but you wanna look fab (if I do say so myself lol).


Outfit 1




Co-ord [HERE] - Polka dots are all in this season, and this cute two piece from IKRUSH.COM is such a simple way of showing this.

Belt [HERE] - I had to get a 10 in this set because of my boobage so I found that the shorts came up a little big.


Outfit 2





Top [HERE] - I feel like literally everyone on instagram has this top but its sooo pretty and simple.

Jeans [HERE] - I think these are the perfect straight legged jean as they aren't super wide and they're nice and high waisted.

Shoes [SIMILAR HERE] -  A nice twist to a white trainer


Outfit 3



Top [HERE] - Literally half my wardrobe is from Zara so why not have a tshirt that says 'Zara woman ss 2018???

Shorts [SIMILAR HERE] - Just plain black shorts

No comments

Popular Posts