Dear My Valentines | 2018


 Cardigan - ASOS  //  Joggers - ZARA  //  Shirt - SIMILAR





Luke


This is where people expect the sappy 'I love you' blah blah blah. That's just not us. It's been a good year and a half and I am hopeful for more. You're alright. 







 Work Gals


My favourite people in the whole world. Your work friends are so important because they're the ones you see the most. I'm thankful that I have a good bunch.









Em

The closest thing I have to a sister. Everyone needs an Emily.




School Gals


Its rare that were all in the same part of the country at the same time but needless to say when we are together its like we were never apart.








Tam

15 Years and still going strong.





Also Elana

Thanks for getting me through uni and being great. For some reason we have no pictures together??? WTF

No comments

Popular Posts