Notebook Haul 2017




 As the countdown to Uni begins again I have managed to get quite the collection of notepads. It's always nice to have pretty notepads as, I feel, that it makes me a lot more motivated to write notes and do some extra research around my subject as I have something pretty to write in. The theme this year is rose gold, but of course, and surprisingly Sainsbury's have a great collection of rose gold stationary. 




The notepads you see above are all from Sainsbury's and are priced between £5 and £10 roughly, I can't quite remember as I bought these a few months ago and the website is not working for me at the moment, however, they're all reasonably priced and look stunning. 






Next is this planner from Anthropologie, for some reason I cannot find it on the website but it is definitely in store. It is more expensive at £28 however, it has many sections for organisation and it looks beautiful, and for someone who is a stationary lover, I think it is worth the money.




 This is just one I wanted to mention as it was at the Marylin Monroe expedition in Amsterdam and I thought it was cute. I think it was about €15 so if you find yourself in Amsterdam pick one of these up.




No comments

Popular Posts