Back to uni before uni | Late bday drinks

My birthday was on the 21st of July but as all of my uni friends live on complete different parts of the country (Elana - Ashford, Matt - Brighton, Will - Suffolk, Kieran- Croydon and Monique -Ramsgate), I've only just been able to see some of them to celebrate turning 19.

We met in our common ground of Canterbury in the Wetherspoons by the town centre, this is a classic meeting place for us as we spend most of our lunch breaks or termly breakdown drinks. We had the chance to try out the new Wetherspoons app where you order your food and drink to your table without leaving your table. It's a really good concept and as a whole works but I noticed that it takes longer for your food and drink to come in comparison to just going up to the bar and ordering.
To eat I had the buttermilk chicken burger, with chips and salad and to drink of course I had a sex on the beach glass then pitcher. 

As it was my birthday drinks presents were involved! From Monique I got an Urban Decay lipstick in '1993' its a nude-pink shade and applies beautifully, I have worn this lipstick both out and to work and have gotten compliments in both environments. Elana got me a MAC lipstick in the shade 'Diva,' a beautiful berry red perfect for the autumn and winter months ahead, again a beautiful formula with that yummy vanilla sent MAC has.

Seeing my pals was a perfect pre-start to uni and I can't wait to see them again in a few weeks.












Outfit - Bodysuit [ASOS]
                Jeans [River Island]



2 comments

Popular Posts