May Favourites



Its the time of the month where I reflect on my favourite items of the previous one, whether it be make up, clothing or tv shows. Ive chosen my 5 favourites from May.



1. Head Scarfs

I've seen so many people tie ribbons or scarfs in their hair recently and I joined them. They're such a comfy way to make a casual look a bit more glam! They also help with bad hair days. My favourite one is the polka dot one in the picture above, which is from Zara!

2. Victoria Secrets Knock out front close sports bra

I am absolutely in love with this sports bra. Normally I find that sports bras haven't got enough support for me personally whereas this one has a built in bra and a zip, which is perfect for when exercising. They are a little pricy however, I think they're totally worth it!

3. Arrested Development

I've liked this show for ages but have only just recently started watching it again. It is on Netflix so accessible for most people to watch. The show is about a family, and they're so mucked up (for example, one character is in love with his cousin) but its hilarious.

4. Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerise in Rose Gold

This is the perfect shade just to chuck on and go out the door! The eyes to mesmerise are one of my favourite cream eyeshadows that Ive tried and at £23 is a pot, you can't complain 

5. Inglot Gel Eyeliner in Black

This is THE BEST gel eyeliner I have ever tried. Its so creamy and easy to control, the pot also doesn't dry out which is heaven to me. 


What have your May Favourites been?

No comments

Popular Posts