2017







2017 is hopefully going to be a great year, fingers crossed. I have many plans that I would love to try and fulfil, I have an amazing boyfriend that I would like to go on many adventures with and I now have this blog and youtube channel that I am hoping to give a go.

2016 was an average year for me - it wasn't great but it wasn't awful. I finally left the hell hole of my secondary school however, I went to uni and I'm not loving that choice. I got my first boyfriend, I went on my first girls holiday but I also lost some of those girls towards the end of the year. SHIT HAPPENS.

Last year my goal was to work on my temper but if anything it got worse so we can ignore that one.... My resolution for this year was to become a vegetarian but me being hungover on day one meant that I was in desperate need of some chicken so maybe I will delay that a week or so. I am hoping this year that I become completely happy and no longer have my depressive mood 24/7, I hope that I sort out what I actually want to do in the future and I hope that I'm okay in the long run. 

No comments

Popular Posts